Juvenile Justice Department Recruiting for Data Architect
The remote job would entail performing data analysis, developing data structures, creating data models and collaborating with division management.
As a data architect, the chosen candidate will be responsible for “data modeling; implementing and managing database systems, data warehouses and data analytics and designing strategies and setting standards for operations, programming and security.”
The candidate will also collaborate with division management to plan, develop and monitor the agency’s integrated database systems and evaluate database policies and procedures while maintaining data integrity. This is a remote position.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Determining database requirements by analyzing business operations, applications and programming
- Implementing data models for new projects and maintaining existing data models and data architectures
- Developing data structures for data warehouses and data mart projects and initiatives
- Implementing corresponding database changes to support new and modified applications
- Performing root-cause analyses related to information issues and non-conformance to published data standards
The position has a monthly salary range of $7,349 to $9,127, and the application deadline is ongoing.