2022 Technology Fast 500™ awards
Honoring innovative technology companies in North America
Accepting applications April 4 - June 24
Think your company—private or public—has what it takes to win one of the most distinguished technology awards in the market? Apply for the 2022 Technology Fast 500 awards program from April 4 to June 24. The following Application Packet was created to guide you through the application process—and answer any questions you may have about the program itself.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION PACKET
The Fast 500 awards program provides one of the most objective rankings in existence, aimed at recognizing innovative technology companies that redefine the cutting edge; transform the way we do business; combine technological innovation and entrepreneurship; and disrupt the technology industry.
What would winning mean for your company? Being recognized as a Technology Fast 500 winner has many potential benefits, including:
- Benchmark of success
- Enhanced brand and customer recognition
- Increased visibility with investors
- Positive influence on employee recruiting, retention, and morale
- Local, national, global, and social media exposure
- Valued networking opportunities at Fast 500 winners’ celebration events
Here’s everything you need to know to apply fast.
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
To be eligible for recognition in the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 awards, companies must:
- Be in business for at least four years
- Be headquartered in North America
- Have fiscal year 2018 operating revenues of at least US$50,000
- Have fiscal year 2021 operating revenues of at least US$5 million
- Have a growth rate of at least 75% (growth rate is computed as [(FY2021 rev. – FY2018 rev.)FY2018 rev.] x 100)
- Own proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology, which must be sold to customers in products or services that contribute to a majority of the company’s operating revenues
Companies must also fall within one of the following industry categories:
- Digital content/media/entertainment
- Energy & sustainability technology
- Hardware & semiconductors (including electronic devices)
- Life sciences
- Software & services
The Fast 500 program may in its sole discretion remove any application from consideration for any reason.
Frequently asked questions
Who should apply?
Private companies, as well as public companies traded via over-the-counter exchanges. Public companies listed on the NYSE, NASDAQ, or AMEX stock exchanges are encouraged to complete the application form or confirm their inclusion in the research/application process with the national Fast 500 team at Fast500@deloitte.com.
Is there an application fee?
There’s no fee to apply.
What determines my company’s eligibility?
Winning companies must have proprietary technology in market, with additional factors of determination that include percentage of fiscal-year revenue growth over a three-year period. The ranking is compiled from applications submitted directly to the Technology Fast 500 website and researched by Deloitte LLP using public company databases.
For more guidance on the program, eligibility requirements, and the application process, download the 2022 Application Packet, which includes:
See the FAQ
TIME IS TICKING, SO REMEMBER THESE KEY DATES:
Application period: April 4 – June 24, 2022
Winners’ celebration: November 15, 2022
Winners’ announcement: November 16, 2022
Contact us to find out more.
Virtual celebration events will be held to acknowledge and honor the success of the Fast 500 winners in their respective markets. All Fast 500 winners will receive a special commemorative plaque to display in their office and recognize their success. For more details, email us.
Fast 500 winners can explore our virtual catalogue for additional publicity, branding, and merchandising opportunities. Visit our online catalog.
Keep up with the Fast 500 program. Subscribe for updates.