4/2/2020, 10:30am Webinar: Move Your Desktops To the Cloud NOW
Move Your Desktops To the Cloud NOW – Easily – with Citrix Cloud & Microsoft Azure Windows Virtual Desktops (WVD)
Join Entisys360's technology experts to gain unique insight on the benefits of using Citrix Cloud to enable Microsoft Azure WVD workloads, as well as hands-on experience with IGEL OS, IGEL’s next generation edge OS. Learn how to save money via Microsoft licensing running VDI workloads in Azure. Discover how Citrix Cloud enhances WVD management and user experience. We will explore the ease and power of connecting Citrix Cloud to Microsoft Azure WVD and accessing your VDI workload via IGEL OS.
Think about it. Then join our virtual hands-on lab to understand a true cloud workspace experience for yourself!
10:30 a.m.: Introductions
10:35 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Lab begins
Lab: Learn how...
- Citrix Cloud is built for hybrid multi-cloud support making integration with Azure WVD simple while enabling additional features for the modern workforce.
- Your existing Microsoft licensing could enable you to deploy VDI workloads in Azure WVD at a lower cost while extending the life Windows 7 and 2008 R2.
- IGEL is powering the next generation of edge operating systems with the software defined endpoints.
- Take a tour of the Citrix Cloud + Microsoft Azure WVD + IGEL solution with an Entisys360 expert
- Access a live hands on lab for enabling Microsoft Azure WVD with Citrix Cloud
UPON REGISTRATION YOU WILL RECEIVE A WEBEX LINK TO JOIN THE LAB.
Entisys360 is an award-winning IT consultancy specializing in advanced IT infrastructure, virtualization, security, automation and cloud first solutions. Through state-of-the-art methodologies and broad solutions and services offerings, Entisys360 expertly solves its clients’ most pressing IT and business challenges.
With more than three decades of experience, Entisys360 has become a trusted advisor to some of the most prominent companies in California. Offering professional support services, managed services, consulting and engineering services, Entisys360 not only serves government agencies and educational institutions, but also focuses on mid-tier and enterprises within the healthcare, financial and legal services sectors.
The Entisys360 corporate headquarter office is in Concord, Calif., with its public sector division located in Sacramento, Calif. Entisys360 also has regional offices in Irvine, Calif., Pasadena, Calif. and San Diego, Calif. For more information, visitwww.entisys360.com or call 1-877-ENTISYS (877-368-4797).