A Workshop in Sacramento: Fortifying the Enterprise Network (NGFW Solution)
Networking and security professionals who are new to Fortinet solutions are invited to attend a Hands-on-Workshop on Wednesday, August 17th, 2022, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM to learn how Fortinet network security leverages a single operating system that works across different network security use cases.
During this session, you will learn how to:
- Implement, troubleshoot, and centrally manage an enterprise security infrastructure composed of multiple FortiGate devices
- Integrate FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer and multiple FortiGate devices using the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Centralize the management and monitoring of network security events
- Optimize FortiGate resources
- Diagnose and monitor user traffic using FortiGate debug tools
- Troubleshoot issues with conserve mode, high CPU, firewall policies, session helpers, IPsec, FortiGuard, content inspection, routing and HA
This instructor-led workshop is interactive and includes a presentation that describes the security challenges faced by many organizations, followed by a hands-on lab activity that will provide you with the opportunity to experience the Fortinet solution in action.
Embassy Suites Sacramento
100 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814
Breakfast will be provided and attendees should bring their lap top to participate in the hands-on learning.