California Data Summit, Hosted by Splunk
Please join us for the California Data Summit, Hosted by Splunk
Splunk is hosting The Data Summit for the State of California.
You are cordially invited to join us for an afternoon covering what's new and recently announced from Splunk. For those that missed .conf23 in Las Vegas this is an opportunity to hear relevant updates that are important to the State of California followed by a networking reception. During the half-day summit, you will learn about how Splunk can assist you on your journey towards IT modernization while ensuring alignment to CalSecure. Presenters will provide information on key data topics such as fraud prevention, compliance, and Zero Trust Architecture.
- 2:00 - 2:30 pm - Welcome & Introductions
- 2:30 - 3:30 pm - What’s exciting and new: Splunk .conf23 highlights
- 3:30 - 4:00 pm - Break
- 4:00 - 5:30 pm - Straight to the Point: Splunk’s response to Cal-Secure
- We will cover compliance with Cal-Secure and other frameworks, risk-based alerting for users and endpoints, IT operations and observability maturity, followed by Q&A
- 5:30 - 6:30 pm - Networking Reception
Your hosts and speakers include:
- Bill Rowan - Vice President, Public Sector
- Shiloh Walker - Area Vice President
- Lou Karu - Regional Sales Director
- George Brown - Senior Solutions Engineering Manager
- Blake Hughes - Senior Solutions Engineer
- Chris Perkins - Staff Solutions Architect
- Robert Alvarez, Senior Sales Engineer
- Lily Lee - Strategists Manager
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, The Carr Room, 1230 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, (916) 447-1700.