Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Grab your lunch and join us on the 27th, 11:30 – 1Pm, for our first virtual ”Lunch and Learn” education session. We’ve assembled a panel of executive Latina leaders with diverse backgrounds to speak to you about their career journeys, the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in the work environment, and the strategies they employ to achieve DEI goals. Our panelists include:
- Eraina Ortega – Director, CalHR
- Cris Rojas – Chief Deputy Director, DMV
- Yesenia Reyes -Executive Leader, DEI Transformation Services, Accenture
- Christina Arizpuro – Managing Director, Technology Sales for Health and Public Sector, Accenture
- Moderator: Cruz Nieto, Sacramento Chapter Leader of Latinas in Tech
Bring your questions – we’ll have time for Q&A. Hope to see you online!