Least Privilege and Zero Trust for the Public Sector
Join our industry thought leaders for an engaging and informative webinar discussing Least Privilege and Zero Trust
Entisys360 focuses on helping clients manage cyber risk. Join our industry thought leaders for an engaging and informative webinar discussing Least Privilege and Zero Trust; what it actually means, and how it can help solve unique requirements for Public Sector applications, data, and network, while you enjoy lunch on us!
With ever-emerging threats, the continuous introduction of new regulations, a sea of cybersecurity products, and managing cyber risk programs - creating a Zero Trust networking environment can be challenging.
Hosted by Brad Bussie, Vice President of Cyber Risk Services at Entisys360, and Brian Vecci, Chief Technology Officer at Varonis, we will discuss key topics including:
- Introduction to Entisys360 & Varonis
- Least Privilege – Buzzword, Product, or Framework?
- Evolution of Zero Trust Networking – Why Zero Trust?
- How Can Public Sector Organizations Simplify Security with Zero Trust?
- What Problems Can You Solve with Zero Trust?
Participation is limited, please register now and save your spot!