Join us on March 24th - Splunk IT Ops + Observability (011y) Launch!
Deliver world-class digital services and better user experiences
IT and DevOps teams need to maintain the highest levels of business performance, minimize downtime, and deliver world-class digital service and user experiences. This requires being able to define, measure and respond to service level objectives for both speed and resilience.
Join us as we walk you through how you can achieve continuous, end-to-end, full-stack visibility and control over all your critical apps and services.
- Date: March 24
- Time: 4:30-6:30pm PT
- Location: Urban Roots Brewery & Smokehouse - 1322 V St, Sacramento, CA 95818
- 4:30 - 5:00pm: Networking & Drinks
- 5:00 - 5:10pm: Welcome & Overview (Stephen Savas, Splunk VP)
- 5:10 - 5:40pm: State Use Case Demo (Splunk)
- 5:40 - 5:50pm: Client comments
- 5:50 - 6:00pm: Closing remarks
- 6:00 - 6:30pm: Q&A + Networking
RSVP by March 22 to Leslie Ross at email@example.com. Space is limited