OpenGov's 2022 Transform [FREE]
Join OpenGov for two days of thought leadership and best practices designed for innovative local government leaders looking to welcome the next era of government.
Government agencies are facing a perfect storm of challenges and opportunities, forcing critical changes to how they work and serve.
New Keynote sessions:
- No More Excuses!: Moving Your Government Forward No Matter Where You Are
with Shonte Eldridge, Senior Director and Strategy Leader at DocuSign, and former Deputy Chief of Operations for the City of Baltimore.
- Assessing Our Future: A Conversation about Improving Data and Equity in Assessments with Cook County, IL Assessor Fritz Kaegi and OpenGov CEO Zac Bookman
PLUS, these additional sessions:
- Time for a Trust Revolution: Engaging Your Public on Critical Issues
From Ideas to Action: Budgeting for Strategic Impact
- Measure What Matters: Driving Performance Across Your Government
- Stop, Collaborate, and License: Preparing for Growth with Simpler Permitting and Licensing Processes
Build for Growth: Improving Long-Term Planning with Infrastructure Asset Management
No More Fiefdoms and Friction Points: How to Enable Permitting & Licensing Collaboration and Efficiency