Rubrik & FedInsider Partner For Rubrik's 2023 Virtual Public Sector Summit
Cyber Resilience: The Time to Act is Now! Please join us Wednesday & Thursday For Two Hours Each. November 1st and 2nd 10AM-12PM PST
Ever since the dawn of the internet, its value lies in the data it handles, whether moving it, storing it, or calculating with it. As a result, just as Willie Horton once said he robbed banks because “that’s where the money is,” many of today’s cyber bad actors target agencies’ data because they can monetize it.
As a result, cybersecurity is akin to the 20th century Cold War. On the one hand, bad actors – whether nation-states or common criminals – are constantly searching for new vulnerabilities and creating new tools to attack them. On the other, all government agencies and private sector companies are trying to remain alert and find new ways to fend off those attacks.
This two-day event will include thought leaders from industry and all levels of government discussing the current state of cybersecurity, the emerging threats they are addressing, the role of regulatory compliance, and how to build more robust defenses with limited resources.
- Identify the most common threats, as well as emerging threats, to government data at all levels – federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial
- Outline the best cyber hygiene practices followed by CISOs
- Delineate metrics that can be used to track improvements in data protection
- Review the current state of AI in cybersecurity and how to use it to detect and prevent threats
- Define the elements of successful federal/state/local collaboration on cybersecurity measures
- Evaluate compliance requirements and the cybersecurity measures that can build on them
- Match the structure of different FedRAMP levels to the needs of your organization
- Delineate best practices for a shared cybersecurity responsibility model between agencies and cloud providers
- Outline the elements of successful recovery after a cyber incident
For more information and to register please goto Rubrik Public Sector Summit 2023
For questions, comments and inquiries into Rubrik for public sector for California please contact firstname.lastname@example.org