As the population of Southern California diversifies, the county government faces the combined challenges of constrained budgets, increasing constituent demands and compliance requirements, and ‘The Great Resignation.’ These same challenges are being experienced by city, county, state, and federal government offices at an accelerated rate due to the surge of work created during the COVID pandemic.
Intelligent automation is being used across all levels of government to address the surges in workloads, manage backlog reduction, accelerate compliance responses, reduce rework and errors, and free employees to spend more time focusing on the critical task of helping our residents. Join the user group meeting to discuss use cases, video demonstrations, and testimonials from government employees.
You will walk away with
– Understanding of RPA and intelligent automation technologies, differences between emerging technologies, and when to use them
– Opportunities for automation in governments, how forward-leaning counties, states, and federal agencies use automation to improve their workplace and serve residents better
– Welcome to the Southern California Automation Community of Practice – William Falquero, SVP – Public Sector, ROBOYO
– Empowering success with automation in LA County – Hassan Janjua, IT Specialist, Los Angeles County
– Introduction to UiPath platform – Nikki Jansen, Public Sector Account Executive, UiPath
– From RPA to Intelligent Automation, introduction to the latest innovation in the automation space – William Falquero, SVP – Public Sector, ROBOYO
– Meeting wrap up