Register now for Splunk GovSummit
Learn how data is a catalyst in the digital and cloud transformations that many organizations are still undergoing.
How can public sector organizations ensure that their critical systems remain operational, secure, and ready for what’s next? The answer is simple: understanding the power of your data.
These innovators will discuss how the public-sector community is using data to help organizations better manage risk, improve the quality of digital services, and accelerate their path to IT modernization:
- Shawn Kanungo - Disruption Innovator, Keynote Speaker
- Matt Conner - Intelligence Community Chief Information Security Officer, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Kamran Khaliq - Office of the Secretary, Chief Information Security Officer, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Rob Lloyd – Chief Information Officer, City of San Jose
- Jim Davis – Chief Technology Officer, UC Irvine Health
- Gretchen White - Chief Information Security Officer, Minnesota Judicial Branch
- Teresa Carlson - President and Chief Growth Officer, Splunk
- Yassir Abousselham - Chief Information Security Officer, Splunk
Register today to join us for an action-packed, educational, and fun virtual experience!