AHEAD and ServiceNow invite you to join us for an interactive and informative seminar on ServiceNow's Configuration Management Database (CMDB), presented by Brian Golish, AHEAD ESM Senior Principal.
The CMDB is a non-negotiable when it comes to bulletproofing your Enterprise Service Management initiatives and unlocking the power and potential of the ServiceNow platform. Attend this event to learn best practices that will position you to overcome common Configuration Management challenges and improve your CMDB health posture allowing your organization to capitalize their investment in ServiceNow.
In this session, participants will obtain:
- Basic understanding of Configuration Management and the CMDB
- Understand the importance of a healthy CMDB
- Best practice approaches and key stakeholders needed to build and maintain a healthy CMDB
- How to leverage the CMDB's value across the ServiceNow platform
- What to expect from a project timeline and investment perspective
Who Should Attend:
- Configuration Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- IT Service Desk Managers
- ServiceNow Platform Owners
- ServiceNow Practitioners
No laptops needed for the session. Just bring an open mind and desire to learn more about the topics of Configuration Management, CMDB, and Common Services Data Model (CSDM).
11:30 AM: Check-In and Lunch
11:45 AM: Welcome and Intros
12:00 PM: AHEAD and ServiceNow CMDB Seminar:
CMDB business case - Why is your CMDB Important?
Key Concepts Defined
Operational Model and Governance
CMDB Value Chain: Unlocking the Power and Value of your CMDB
Real-Life Project Implementations - A Glance at Other Organizations' Journeys
Wrap Up / Q&A
3:30 PM: Event Concludes
CNCDA (CA New Car Dealer Association)
1517 L Street
Event questions, please contact: