Webcast: Measuring Grant Performance and Accountability in the Era of COVID-19
Join us to learn critical steps to keep your grant reporting and performance in compliance during (and after) the pandemic.
July 30, 2020
10 - 11 a.m. PT
With states expecting budget shortfalls of $650 billion over three years, grants have never been a more important source of funding. At the same time, governments must pay special attention to how they manage and track their grant funds.
In this webcast, participants will learn best practices and review important Uniform Guidance details to ensure grant governance processes and procedures are in place to ensure success in a post-pandemic era. Specifically, participants will learn:
- Important terms and definitions to review in Uniform Guidance
- Three critical steps to keep grant reporting and performance in compliance during and post-pandemic
- Tools and best practices to tackle the single audit in the era of COVID-19
- Merril Oliver, Chief Customer Officer at eCivis
- David Barth, Public Sector Director at Grant Thornton