Gartner Promotes Five to Managing Partner, Associate Partner Roles
The newly promoted professionals are Abhilash Kuzhikat, Mona Kamdjou, Kimberly Katsuyama, Robert Kidd and Sinan Romaya.
Gartner has announced a round of promotions in Southern California, with four professionals being promoted to managing partner and one to associate partner. They are:
- Abhilash Kuzhikat of the Sacramento area, who joined Gartner as an associate partner in July 2021 and who has been named a managing partner. Kuzhikat has a background in the public and private sectors, having been previously affiliated with xFusion Technologies, SQS Group, DTE Energy, CASE Consulting Group and Reliance Industries Limited. In the public sector, he’s held roles with the state governments of Ohio and Washington. Kuzhikat received his bachelor’s degree in chemistry from the University of Mumbai, his master’s degree in computer applications from Shivaji University and an executive certification in management and leadership from the MIT Sloan School of Management.
- Mona Kamdjou of the Los Angeles area, who has held a series of increasingly responsible roles since joining Gartner as a consultant in October 2012 and who has been named a managing partner. Before that, she had been affiliated with the UC Davis Energy Efficiency Center, the U.S. Green Building Council, the Sacramento mayor’s office, and Initiative. Kamdjou received her bachelor’s degree in business administration/marketing from the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business and her Master of Business Administration from the UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
- Kimberly Katsuyama of the Los Angeles metropolitan area, who has been with Gartner for four years and who has been named a managing partner after having served as senior director and associate partner before her promotion. Katsuyama’s previous affiliations include Molina Healthcare, Public Value Associates, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Electronic Data Systems, A.T. Kearney and Andersen Consulting. She received her bachelor’s degree in math and computer science from William & Mary and her Master of Business Administration from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
- Robert Kidd of the San Diego metropolitan area, who has been with Gartner for almost eight years and who has been promoted to managing partner. Kidd’s previous roles with Gartner include consultant, senior consultant, associate director, director and senior director. Before joining Gartner, Kidd’s affiliations included Thermo Fisher Scientific, Cisco Systems, Applied Biosystems and Bayer HealthCare. Kidd received his bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from UC Berkeley and his Master of Business Administration from the UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
- Sinan Romaya of San Diego, who joined Gartner in April as senior director of consulting before being promoted to associate partner. Romaya’s previous affiliations include CGI, BD, Cardinal Health, California Creative Solutions and Qualcomm. Romaya received his bachelor’s degree in computer science and his Executive Master of Business Administration from San Diego State University.