The recently passed infrastructure bill will heavily reshape communities across the United States. With this substantial investment, a tremendous opportunity presents itself for properly training and preparing workers for these upcoming projects. Is your organization ready to seize this moment?
Take Stock of Where You Are Today
Before you start trying to solve your training challenges, it’s important to first ask yourself some questions to ensure you’re solving for the challenges you actually have. Here are some suggestions:
- What training programs do you currently have in place?
- What are your current limitations to training?
- Do you have programs in place to focus on upskilling your current staff?
- What projects are heading your way and what specific training is needed for those projects?
- Is your program primarily self-paced and online—or do you need to support instructor-led, virtual classroom, and blended learning?
Now that you’ve started to visualize your challenges, you can begin exploring learning management solutions that will fit your organization.
Ask the Right Questions
There are a number of learning management solutions out there, so it’s important to sort through the noise to find the technology that fits your training needs. Don’t forget to ask these questions to potential vendors:
- What onboarding services are included?
- What additional consulting services, if any, will need to be procured from a secondary provider?
- Are there limitations to when and where our teams can access trainings?
- How can teams collaborate virtually?
- Have we considered accessibility and inclusion of our new systems and course material?
- What is the sensitivity of system data and course material? Is the solution secure?
As you add new members to the team, having technology that is scalable, easy to use, and secure
, is critical to the efficient completion of projects.
To put it simply, we’ve got your back. We’ve built a learning solution that allows you to blend online learning with on-site sessions. Your teams can access their lessons from wherever they are located and even download lessons for availability when they don’t have internet access. We know that getting your team ready to meet the needs of your community is vitally important. Let us help you along that training journey. Let’s talk today.