Granicus connects governments with the people they serve by providing the first and only civic engagement platform for the public sector. Nearly 4,500 federal, state and local government agencies – over 600 government customers in California alone – trust Granicus for cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management, records management, and digitizing services. Over 200 million citizen subscribers are connected directly to government news and information via the Granicus platform.
As the urgency for digital transformation mounted in 2020, hundreds of organizations turned to Granicus to modernize and meet the demands of their constituents. This year alone:
- 8 billion digital messages – email and texts – were sent to citizens through the Granicus Communications Cloud.
- 25 Million citizens have opted-in to the Granicus Subscriber Network since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Granicus delivered thousands of new online services – applications, forms, and permits – that resulted in millions of new online transactions and connected people to government digitally.
With the Granicus Civic Engagement Platform, you can…
- Keep your community informed with relevant, timely updates on public information, services offered, or re-opening guidelines with the tech they use most, like cell phones, tablets, laptops, and social media.
- Provide online access to critical services – like social services, permit applications, licenses including driver’s license renewals, tax collections, and much more - so your community continues to run smoothly while residents stay at home.
- Empower your team to manage and hold public meetings remotely, collaborate on materials, and collect public feedback from any location when in-person attendance may be limited.
- Scale your team rapidly and dynamically with our team of strategists, analysts, and communicators ready to design, draft, and execute outreach programs on your behalf.
...by utilizing solutions for a digital-led recovery...
- govDelivery —Provide residents with information through a multi-touch digital platform, purpose-built for government communications and outreach. Write content once and send via email, text, and social posting in one workflow for quick dissemination of content, resources, and reminders. FedRAMP authorized.
- govAccess — Ensure your leaders can provide accurate, timely updates with distributed content editing and approvals. Empower all teams to share the latest information with the public without burdening IT.
- govService — Bring your state, city hall, or town hall services online and reduce the need for in-person visits. Allow residents to self-serve and transact with you easily without replacement of existing IT systems.
- govMeetings — Enable officials to digitally manage public meeting processes to support a mobile workforce and reduce large scale gatherings during social distancing periods.
...along with professional expertise and unparalleled citizen reach.
- Granicus Experience Group (GXG) — Scale your team as needed in times of crisis and emergency response. Experts in our technology, GXG can help you quickly stand up outreach programs designed to drive action, inform your residents, and communicate with hard-to-reach audiences
- Granicus Subscriber Network — Opt-in citizen database + proprietary recommendation engine to help you reach residents through cross-promotion and audience acceleration.
To schedule a demo contact Drew Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323.422.9710