Strategic Advisory and Consulting
WHO WE ARE
Jennifer Saha, a former appointee by both republican and democratic Governors, founded Golden Bridge Strategies in 2019 after working for national technology trade associations.
The GBS team approach means that our clients work with a team of consultants in a variety of areas of expertise, including state government IT, procurement, and lobbying, all included in your fees and available to you as we aim to accomplish your goals.
The GBS team includes former a former State Agency CIO, a Former statewide procurement manager, and registered lobbyists and communications professionals.
Golden Bridge Strategies offers a variety of services all focused on doing business in the State of California:
- Strategic Advisory – Advise on the best way to come to market or expand in the government landscape based on your product or service.
- Business Development – Support sales teams in strategic positioning and business development opportunities through monitoring of government spending and purchasing initiatives.
- Market Intelligence – Identify market trends, opportunities, projections, and threats based on participation in industry events, associations, and networks.
- Procurement/Contracting – Help establish contracting vehicles or individual contracting opportunities with government customers. Monitor existing contracts and assist in compliance and renewals.
- Government Relations/Lobbying – Handle the legislative side of your business, including lobbying, legislative management, bill tracking, positioning, and advocacy.
- Relationship and Brand Management – Establish or build market relevance for your company among government clients and decision makers.
For more information, please visit www.goldenbridgestrategies.com
Questions? Contact email@example.com